- God..He's probably sick of my voice
- the way my children look at me when i get home from somewhere..as if i've been gone forever.
- a warm home
- the 3 cups of coffee that i had today..i needed every sip :)
- a job, even if it may not be what i 'love' to do
- my passion, creating is therapeutic for me
- vaseline..that stuff is the bomb during these dry months-forget the expensive stuff (baby scent kind, yummy)
- last, but no least, my husband- who truly loves me and knows that we are in this together. makes me smile when i'm down and has my back. in his eyes, i'm more than enough. just the way i am.
Monday, December 6, 2010
i've basically forced myself to finally blog. this week has been really hard for me. ya ever have one of those days that everything goes wrong ?whatever else happens..you're like "well, ok." i've had that type of week and boy i am tired. we are going through some tough times as a family right now, but we have also tried to stay positive. sometimes that can be very hard to do when your faced with serious issues. today started out as a good day. then someone said something to me that put me in a different place, i didn't like that place. then the stress headache started..yeah. BUT there is hope..the reason why i forced myself on here is because i need to do a "what i'm thankful for" list. seriously. and it will help me get out of this poopish mood. i don't like poopish. so here goes :) i'm thankful for: