Tuesday, November 23, 2010

my sister`and me.

these last couple of weekends have been so good for me. my sister and her daughter have been coming over and we've been spending some good time together. that pic was taken about 4 years ago. yes. we still act just as silly! i love having a sister as you may know by now. i mean, really. she is just like me except she can tell you how she feels without any reservation. sometimes i wish i could be more like that. sometimes i wish that my daughter had a sister because i know how much fun it would be for her, not only when she's little, but into adulthood. what i am thankful for is that she has my sister's daughter (who's about two years older than my her) get along so well. this past weekend they had a tea party in the back yard, which i have pics to share in the next few days. my sister always jokes around and says that her daughter is the older "sister" and my daughter gets to follow her daughter around. payback, eh? well, my sister and her little family and my little family are going out of town for thanksgiving and we are going to have a great time. i hope that you all have a great holiday, as well. don't get too stuffed! i did say "too"....hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment