Wednesday, December 15, 2010

a gift for my best friend.

on friday it's my little sister's birthday. she will be 28 years old. i am going to have a small dinner party for her here at home. nothing big, just us and all the children. i asked her what she would like me to cook on her special day. maybe pasta or fish..whatever she wanted. she said sloppy joe's. yup. that's my sister. wine and sloppy joe's it is..!
i made a little something for her. this is part of her gift i wanted to share with you...


it's a a cuff bracelet and i added swarovski crystals to it. ...her birthstone in the middle..


i hope that she likes it and every time she wears it she's reminded that ..she's truly loved....


and i hope that she knows how proud i am of the person she's become. she is a wonderful daughter, mother, sister, aunty and friend. i'm so happy she's MY sister....happy birthday, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment