Wednesday, September 8, 2010

my life
















as the end of summer approaches we have been trying to enjoy the not-so-hot-weather. the kids have been enjoying it so much and that makes me so happy. we've played in the park and mommy and daddy even had a race. my son proudly took that picture. i am secretly excited about autumn coming. i am ready for pumpkins and sweaters, and enjoying a hot cup of coffee on my porch while they play. yes, ready. these past few weeks have been a roller coaster of emotions, but that is what life is all about, isn't it? it makes you sit back and look at all the important things in your life. i have to say -i am blessed. i have wonderful kids and a wonderful husband, and i have the good life.
the boys are in school during the day and it's just me and baby girl. she's my little buddy and i love having this time to truly get to know one another. as far as in time for creating paintings or jewelry? wow. none. i'm one of those that has to be inspired and i'm slowly getting there. until then i am enjoying life with these beautiful people i call my family. i love them so much.





1 comment:

  1. looks like a perfect way to find some inspiration :) I hope that a spark of creativity emerges for you soon.

    ReplyDelete