Sunday, November 14, 2010

we are family~


my weekend was awesome, one of the funnest we've had in a long time. my sister came over and we practically laughed the whole time. the kids played and had their own fun chasing each other around the house. that's what life is all about. the people you love and people who love you. have i mentioned how much i love my family? that's us up there. they make me happy, can you tell? sometimes i have to pinch myself because it's hard to comprehend that i'm a momma of three. my two little boys and my baby girl. the hubby and i were sitting on the front porch in the cool air and i just had to explain to him just how happy these three little ones have made me. even the times when i get frustrated and times when i've picked up the same toy over and over-they are mine. my babies. i'm their momma. and no one can ever change that. they have taught me so much. one thing i know for sure is that i never knew that i could love someone this much. this big. it's the best feeling in the world. i love this little family, our little home. filled with all the toys and artwork they've created for mommy and daddy. i've even learned to like star wars (thanks to my 7 yr old cutie). my 5 yr old has taught me to get excited when i see a bulldozer in action, in which i will slow the car down so he can have front row access. my baby girl has made me love dora all over again (just when i thought we were moving on after all those years). they make me laugh and i love seeing the world through their eyes. my family. they honestly decorate my life. what a beautiful life it is.

p.s~ that isn't ky's real hair, she's rockin' my halloween afro. her afro is a bit smaller ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment