Friday, February 18, 2011

'beauty full life' hand stamped bracelet~


is that bracelet not gorgeous? sterling silver, hand stamped and textured by me! i wanted to make something for myself and i had no plan with this..sometimes it's good to go with the flow and i made this from my heart. beauty full life is the name of this design. there are six sterling silver discs all together..my hubby's name, children's names and two of the other discs read "beauty full life with a birdcage stamp' and the other "mommy with the bird stamp". i absolutely adore this bracelet because it means so much to me..i do have a beauty full life..my hubby and my children mean everything to me and i can show the world how much they mean to me. i'm going to be adding this to the shop and if you are interested just shoot me a message. this is $60. sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Great design! Your blog is beautiful with all those smiling children!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete