Thursday, February 10, 2011

adele~


we absolotely loooove to dance around here..every day we play some sort of music. in the kitchen, family room..wherever! i love all types of music. one of my very favorite artists is 'adele'. she is so soulful and unique, her music is feel good and meaningful. her first album is AWESOME and it reminds me of last summer. we always had it playing..in fact we used to sit the radio at the kitchen window just so we could listen to it.


aaand...her new album, 21, is coming out i think february 22nd? i may be wrong, but somewhere around then.
i am beyond excited and i think most of you have probably heard her single 'rolling in the deep'...so FULL of soul. love it and so anxious to get it. just in time for spring and summer. love.

1 comment:

  1. Let me start by saying I'm a 42 y.o female. While at my office about 3 weeks ago, a song came on the radio that stopped me in my tracks. I got out of my chair, went to check the radio station and immediately did an internet search to find out what this heavenly voice was. It was Adele singing "Rolling in the Deep". That night I went home and ordered this cd.

    ReplyDelete