Monday, October 11, 2010

my hubby.


i do. i love him and he is my best friend. 13 yrs and going strong. we support each other and every time we hit a bump in the road, we come back even stronger. some things i love about him. he....
  • is cool, i mean really, he is
  • always changed poopy diapers, and never complains
  • gets me
  • takes time out to look at all my creations, and tells me what he think
  •  is very calm- i'm more hyper and he stays calm no matter what situation we're in
  • is a very good listener (i know)
  • doesn't judge people
  • loves the same kind of music i do
  • loves his mother
  • appreciates women, thinks we're awesome human beings
  • is very respectful of others
  • doesn't gossip
  • is mine
  • makes my coffee!!! oh yeah
                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment