Thursday, June 10, 2010

Exhale~


I have been on this journey of "creating" for a long time. Not just creating, but more of finding myself and what it is that I was meant to do. What is it? Is it real that I could make jewelry and paint and STILL make a living? Maybe it's all meant to keep in the "hobby" part of my life. Funny thing is that when I'm working out there in the real world, I still kept coming back to my artistic side. I have been a follower of Kelly Rae Roberts (http://kellyraeroberts.blogspot.com/) for about two years now and she is such an inspiration to me. She started out in her artistic journey just as any normal person would. But the great thing about Kelly is that she followed her heart and stuck with it. She believed in herself even when she was scared. I am doing Kelly Rae's e-course and I have to tell you that even in a day I can feel my mind clearing and the possibilities for myself are endless! For a long time I felt that maybe I wasn't smart enough, or talented enought to own my own business. The day that I became all those things, I would start. I was so good at pushing others to do what they loved. Cheering them on. When it came to me, I was stuck. Stuck in this treadmill of watching everyone getting somewhere and enjoying what their talents would bring them. After a day of the e-course (yes, a day!) I have recognized what my fears are, written them down and I've had time to sit and think. I am going to follow and do what Kelly is offering and I am going to give myself a chance and start asking more questions like "what if I can really make a living at this?" This is the beginning of a new journey and if there is anyone out there that feels like I do- come along. Like Kelly said, there is enough room for all of us. So, let's all exhale and put the fears aside. Let's start living the lives that were meant for us to live, let's start listening to those little whispers...let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment